31 October, 2016
National Defence Admission University 2016
National Defence University a premier and highest seat of learning in the country invites dynamic, passionate, self-assured and innovative professionals seeking scholarly excellence and research opportunities to become part of proud fraternity of the University
Details of the vacancies are reflected below:-
Sr.No. Post/ Pay Scale Professor No. of Posts 01 Sr. No. 5 Post/ Pay Scale Advisor No. of Posts 01 International Relations (IR) 0G-IV (Rs.100,000-10,000-300,000/-) Peace & Conflict Studies (PCS) 01 1 Leadership & Management Studies (LMS) 01 6 Director Government & Public Policy (GPP) 01 06-1V (Rs.100,000-10,000-300,000/-) 01 Re
• istrar 00-V (Rs.150,000-15,000-450,000/-)/ 0G-IV (Rs.100,000-10,000-300,000/-) TTS (292,500-14,300-507,000/-) 01 Associate Professor Controller of Examinations Leadership & Management Studies (LMS) 01 8 0G-IV (Rs.100,000-10,000-300,000/-)
• 1 Government & Public Policy (GPP) 01 2 Peace & Conflict Studies (PCS) 01 9 Assistant Registrar Strategic Studies (SS) 01 OG-I (Rs.40,000-4,000-120,000/-) 01 0G-IV (Rs.100,000-10,000-300,000/1/ Superintendent TTS (195,000-11,375-365,625/-) 10 SG-VIII (Rs.20,000-2,000-60,000/-)
• 2 Assistant Professor Personal Assistant Leadership & Management Studies (LMS) 02 11 SG-VIII (Rs.20,000-2,000-60,000/-) 01 3 International Relations (IR) 01 TTS (130,000-8,937-264,055) 12 Office Assistant 01 SG-VII (Rs.18,500-1,850-55,500/-)
• Lecturer Data Entry Operator Leadership & Management Studies (LMS) 01 SG-VI (Rs.16,000-1,600-48,000/-) Government & Public Policy (GPP) 02 13 01 4 Peace & Conflict Studies (PCS) Strategic Studies (SS) 01 02 14 Computer Technician 02 SG-V (Rs.14,500-1,450-43,500/-) International Relations (IR) 02 4 Lineman English 01 SG-III (Rs.11,500-1,150-34,500/-) 00-11 (50,000-5,000-150,000) 15 01
I. TORs (Job Description/ Specification, Prescribed Qualification, Experience, Terms & Conditions including other relevant detail) and JOB APPLICATION FORM required for the above mentioned positions are available at University website i.e. www.ndu.edu.pk.
• Application on prescribed Application Form complete in all aspects shall reach the office of undersigned latest by 16th November, 2016.
II. For Faculty Positions on TTS Pay Scales, HEC Rules/Regulations shall be applicable. III.
Additional Special Incentives will be offered to eligible applicants having foreign degree(s) / vast experience in the relevant field/ research experience, publications in impact factor journals if deemed suitable by the competent authority
IV. Applicants for faculty positions with qualification/ specialization in Research Methodology will be given preference.
Deputy Director (Admin), National Defence University, Sector E-9, Islamabad 051-9262765, 051-9262066 (Extn 6004 & 6055)