30 October, 2016
Students Affair Admission Medical College
• Recognized by the PM & DC
• Affiliated with NUMS
• Accredited by CPSP
• Enlisted in WHO’s World Directory of Medical Schools (WFME & FAIMER)
• FSc (Pre-Medical) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent foreign qualification.
• Those who appeared in entry test conducted by NUMS or UHS.
• SAT II and MCAT (For Foreign and Overseas Candidates).
• Last date for submission of applications is 8th Nov 2016
• The Prospectus and admission kit will be available from 31u Oct 2016 onward same can be downloaded from the college website.
APPLICATIONS FOR INDUCTION OF 14th BATCH
• Wah Medical College is situated in a secure environment of Wah Cantonment
• Dedicated state of the art campus spread over 200 canals.
• The campus has spacious and well equipped lecture halls, laboratories, modern library, clinical skills lab and on campus internet access.
• The college is acclaimed for its highly experienced, distinguished and dedicated faculty.
• Wah Medical College is recognized for 100 MBBS admissions each year. This year WMC will be inducting le Batch of MBBS.
• POF Hospital, attached teaching hospital is recognized for house job and post graduate training (FCPS, MRCP, FRCS etc)
• Highly conducive environment for medical education and hands on training at attached 697 bed POF Hospital
• Comfortable separate living facilities for boys & girls in Jinnah and Fatima hostels, adjacent to Academic Block
• Transport available to students residing in Rawalpindi / Islamabad.
15% Seats allocated for foreign/overseas candidates. Admission form can be submitted by hand at college campus or can also be despatched by post in the name of Principal, Wah Medical College, Wah Cantt.
CONTACTS Students Affair Deptt Wah Medical College (WMC), Wah Cantt Tel: +92-51-9314385, 86, 88 Fax: +92-51-9314373 Website: tvww.wahmedicalcollege.edu.pk Email: email@example.com