15 November, 2016
KINPOE Training Opportunity for Fresh Engineers November 2016 -PAEC JOBS for Engineers 2016
JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR ENGINEERS TRAINING TO BE HELD AT KINPOE (KARACHI) & CHASCENT (MIANWALI)
A progressive public sector organization offers an excellent training opportunity for engineers in one year Post Graduate Training Program (PGTP) in Nuclear Technology at Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE), Karachi and CHASNUPP Centre of Nuclear Training (CHASCENT), Mianwali simultaneously. The program will include three semesters of class room teaching, lab work and on-the-job-training. Passing in all three semesters is required for successful completion of training. On completion of training, the graduates will likely to be absorbed in the organization. Admission in PGTP will be on merit, based on performance in written test and interview. The course is expected to begin in May, 2017.
• All Pakistani Nationals fulfilling the following criteria can apply.
• Candidates having BE /B.Sc. Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines with first class academic career (minimum of 60% marks).
• However one 2nd division is allowed except in the final degree. In case of semester system, minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 in the final degree is required. 1.Chemical 2. Electrical (Power) 3. Electronics/Industrial Electronics/Electrical (Specialization in Electronics) 4, Computer 5. Mechanical 6. Civil
• The graduate degree must be recognized by Pakistan Engineering Council.
• Candidates expecting completion of their degree requirements by May, 2017 may also apply.
• Age limit: 27 years as on December 02, 2016.
• Departmental candidates (Govt./Semi Govt. organizations) have to apply through proper channel.
FINANCIAL STIPEND AND FACILITIES DURING STUDIES: Stipend of Rs.25,000/- per month. • Free bachelor hostel accommodation to outstation trainees only, subject to availability. • Free Indoor medical treatment and pick & drop transport facility.
CAREER AFTER COMPLETION OF TRAINING
• Appointment as Junior Engineer in SPS-8 (Rs.32710-1930-71310). with two advance increments and admissible allowances as per rules. • Eligibility for promotion to Senior Engineer after four years of service. • Selected Trainees will pledge a bond to serve the organization for a period of five years after completion of their training. In case, the trainee opts not to join, he will have to pay back the incurred expenditure as calculated by the organization.
IMPORTANT :Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of above positions, may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection. • This office does not accept any liability for late delivery or loss of any letter. You are advised to keep checking our website for update information.
KINPOE Training Opportunity for Fresh Engineers November 2016 –PAEC JOBS for Engineers 2016 , Published today 13th Nov 2016 in Daily Express Newspaper for the post of Engineers in Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Training Center KINPOE Karachi and CHASCENT Mianwali ,Latest KINPOE Training Opportunity for Fresh Engineers November 2016 -PAEC JOBS for Engineers 2016,PAEC JOBS 2016 November 2016 Latest ,JOBS in Karachi for Pakistan Atomic Energy Center KINPOE Karachi,Government JOBS for PAEC KINPOE Center Karachi 2016 Latest,KINPOE Karachi Training Opportunity 2016,Public Sector JOBS for KINPOE Karachi November 2016 Latest Advertisement,KINPOE Trainings 2016 Latest ,Engineering JOBS 2016 in PAEC KINPOE Karachi& CHASCENT Mianwali.For Free JOBSALERTS&SMS.
JOBS Advertisement Date: 13th November 2016
Last Date for APPLY: 2th December 2016
Newspaper: Daily Express
KINPOE Training Opportunity for Fresh Engineers November 2016 -PAEC JOBS for Engineers 2016 Latest Advertisement
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can APPLY ONLINE at www.kinpoe.edu.pk (Follow the instructions given on website to fill the form online). • Candidates can also apply by post. Application Form and Admit Card are available for download at KINPOE website. • The application processing fee (non-refundable) for online submission of application is Rs.1,000/- and for submission by post is Rs.1,500/- . • Application Processing fee (Rs.1,000/- for online and Rs.1,500/- forthose applying by post) must be deposited either in • KINPOE Online Account No. 4097253197 (Title of Account: KINPOE, KNPC, Karachi) National Bank of Pakistan (NBP), KANUPP Branch (Branch Code No. 0152), Karachi OR • KINPOE online Account No. 0541650500927 (Title of Account: KINPOE ADMISSION FEE ACCOUNT),Askari Bank, SITE Branch (Branch Code No. 0054), Karachi.
• Application Form and Admit Card duly completed along with two self-addressed envelopes with contact number affixed with postal stamps of Rs.20/- on each envelope and online Bank receipt as application processing fee must reach the following address not later than December 02, 2016. Keep a photocopy of the filled application form and bank receipt with you, it may be required later on. • Admit Card for the Written Test will be sent only to the eligible candidates. Time and location of the Written Test will be given with the Admit Card and can also be seen at our website. Please keep visiting KINPOE website for any change or additional information regarding this program.
Submission Deadline December 02, 2016. (Friday) Admission Test January 22, 2017 (Sunday)
Head, Joint Admission Cell Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE) KANUPP, P.O.Box 3183, Hawks bay Road, Paradise Point, Karachi, Ph: 021-992327333