5 November, 2016
Oil&Gas Development Company Limited JOBS 5th November 2016 Advertisement-Engineering JOBS
Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) is looking to Induct high caliber professionals who can take the company to new heights and dimensions In under listed categories of services:
- Chief Commercial (EG-VI) JOBS : Qualification and Experience :MBA/Engineering degree from a reputed institute 12 years of relevant post qualification experience in business development. commercial contract negotiations. regulatory affairs, asset acquisition and its evaluation. Candidates with experience related to oil 8, gas/petroleum industry and Command on economic evaluation software will be preferred.
- Chief Reservoir Stimulation Engineer EG-VI JOBS: Qualification and Experience MS/B.E./B.Sc. Petroleum/Reservoir Engineering i- Stimulation • 12 years post qualification experience of Reservoir/ Production Engineering including at least 07 years 45 years Engineer (EG-V1) experience in Reservoir Stimulation & Dynamic Modeling.
- Chief Reservoir Engineer JOBS: Qualification and Experience: MS/B.E./B.Sc. Petroleum/Reservoir Engineering 12 years post qualification experience in Reservoir/Production Engineering & preferably EOR/IOR
- Chief Reservoir Geologist JOBS: Qualification/Experience: M.Sc. Petroleum Geology • 12 years post qualification experience as Reservoir Geologist including at least 07 years experience in Static Modeling & EOR/10R. 45 Years
- Chief Petro-Physicist EG-VI JOBS: Qualification/Experience: M.Sc. Petroleum Geology • 12 years post qualification experience as Exploration/ Reservoir Geologist Including at least 07 years experience as Petro-physicist. 45 Years
- Dy.Chief (Business Development Economics) EG-04 JOBS: Qualification/Experience:Masters in Finance /Economics or B.Sc Petroleum Engineering 10 years post qualification experience including minimum of five (05) years in the upstream Sector in petroleum economics modeling. The candidate should have good hand-on experience in packages such as MS Excel and PEEP software along with strong report writing. Excel and Power Point skills.
- Dy.Chief (Business Development Specialist) EG-V JOBS: Qualification/Experience: LLM Petroleum/Oil & Gas Law and An additional degree of MBA Finance shall be preferred. 10 years post qualification experience including minimum of 05 years in upstream business development, petroleum asset evaluation and upstream regulatory affairs. The candidate should have good hands-on experience of conducting economic analysis in Upstream Sector along with strong report writing, Excel and Power Point skills.
- Sr .Security Officer JOBS: Qualification/Experience:Retired Majors/equivalent rank in Pakistan Navy/Air Force. Pakistan Staff Course/Intelligence Course qualified. 02-03 years service in Intelligence/Security Establishment.
- Sr. Driller/Driller (EG-IV / III)JOBS:Qualification/Experience: D.A.E./F.Sc. /Metric with Science With at least 12 / 08 years post qualification drilling experience, minimum of which 03/02 years as Driller on 2000 HP AC-VFD Rigs experience respectively.
Oil&Gas Development Company Limited JOBS 5th November 2016 Advertisement–Engineering JOBS published today 5th November 2016 for Diffrent Engineering Positions,For Detail see the advertisement carefully& Apply ,Latest Oil&Gas Development Company Limited JOBS 5th November 2016 Advertisement–Engineering JOBS ,Jobs in OIL&GAS Development Authority OGDCL 2016 November advertisement ,Government JObs for Engineers in Oil&Gas Development Authority Pakistan,JOBS in Islamabad for OGDCL November 2016,Latest OGDCL JOBS November 2016,DAE JOBS in OGDCL 2016,Diploma Holder JOBS in Oil&Gas Sector Islamabad, For Free JOBSALERTS&SMS.
JOBS Advertisement Date: 5th November 2016
Last Date for APPLY: 30th November 2016
Newspaper: Daily Express/THENEWS 5th November
Oil&Gas Development Company Limited JOBS 5th November 2016 Advertisement-Engineering JOBS Latest
1. Candidates working in Government/ Semi Government and Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
2. Applications will be processed in confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
3. The selected candidates will be offered a 02 years contract employment (extendable with mutual consent) with market based salary (Negotiable) and other benefits commensurate with experience and Company policy.
4. Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained.
5. Quota will be observed as per Government rules.
6. The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the advertised position.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
8. Post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the envelop.
9. Applications completed (application form available on website i.e. www.ogdcl.com) in all respect giving name. father’s name. date of birth, domicile, detail of academic qualification, training and professional experience (period with dates, designations and name of the organization where worked) supported by relevant documents along with a copy of CNIC and two passport size photographs be sent latest by 30th November 2016 to the address given below.
CHIEF IN CHARGE (ADMIN / RECRUITMENT) OIL & GAS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED OGDCL HOUSE, JINNAH AVENUE. BLUE AREA ISLAMABAD. Ph No. 92-51-920023544