OIL&GAS JOBS 2016-Go Gas&Oil Pakistan pvt Limited JOBS for Technical Sales Engineer 2016
- Technical Sales Engineer Jobs:
Technical Sales Engineer – Job Responsibilities As a sales engineer, you’ll combine technical knowledge with sales skills. You need to have a level of technical knowledge and understanding needed to sell the product yo if re offering and to respond to clients’ queries. Your Clients will usually be technical staff from non-retail organizations, such as industrial factories, public utilities and local authorities. Serve customers by selling industrial lubricants, meeting customer needs in terms of technical queries.
• Searching for new Clients Who could benefit from your products in a designated region or industry
• Traveling to visit potential clients
• Establishing new and maintaining existing, relationships With customers
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements
• Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs through technical demonstrations
• Negotiating and dosing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
• Offering After-sales support services
• Meeting regular sales targets
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
• Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
• Solving clients technical issues relating to lubricants usage
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
OIL&GAS JOBS 2016-Go Gas&Oil Pakistan pvt Limited JOBS for Technical Sales Engineer 2016,Technical Sales Engineer Jobs in Lahore &Karachi,JOBS for Technical Sales Engineer latest November 2016 Advertisement,Latest Technical&Sales Engineer for Go Gas&Oil Private Limited Pakistan,Engineering JOBS in Go Gas&Oil private Limited,For Free JOBSALERTS&SMS.
OIL&GAS JOBS 2016-Go Gas&Oil Pakistan pvt Limited JOBS for Technical Sales Engineer 2016 Advertisement
• BSC / B.E. Chemical Engineering Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence. Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships,Presentation for Sales.
• At-least one year experience in Technical Sales or related Petroleum Industry. • Opening – 1 in Lahore & 1 in Karachi. • Send your CVs to GM Retail Sales & Lubricants at email@example.com
HOW To APPLY:
Send CV at firstname.lastname@example.org .