15 November, 2016
Institute of Space Technology Islamabad Tender Notice
Tenders are invited by Institute of Space Technology on single Stage Two Envelope Process from well-established and reputed firms registered with Pakistan Engineering Council having in-house capability to undertake the execution of: Infrastructure Development Works at 1ST, Islamabad
Eligibility of the firms to participate in the tender procedure:
• Must be enlisted with Pakistan Engineering Council in concerned Civil Cat C-3 or above with specialization CE01 & CE09 with copies of up-to- date registration certificate.
• Must have valid security clearance from SPD/Strategic organizations
• Must have constructed, executed and completed at least three (3) similar projects or more involving infrastructure works, over past ten years
• Must have National Tax Number.
• Must not have cases under litigation with private and Government Departments.
• Must not be blacklisted from SPD and other government organizations
• Affidavit that there is no case under dispute or in arbitration with private or Government Departments.
Description of Work RCC Roads, Overhead and Underground Water Tanks, sewerage, water supply, drainage, electrical works etc
BOQ, Drawings and Contract Conditions can be obtained from this office after submitting documents proving the eligibility of firms with tender fee of Rs.2000/-. Tenders will be issued to only those firms / contractors who fulfilled all the above mentioned eligibility criteria.
Schedule of Proceedings is as under
Collection of Tenders Pre-Bid Meeting
From date of advertisement
DD Works Office DD Works Office
Tender Submission Deadline
Technical Bid Opening
A call deposit/earnest money p 2%o bid amount in the name of Institute of Space Technology in form of bank draft/ pay order is required to be attached with the bid.
Contractors/firms are advised to visit the site and obtain the necessary information which contractor may like to have before bidding. For any clarification please contact the undersigned on any working day during office hours.
Institute of Space Technology reserves the right to reject any or all of the applications for bids of contractors / firms with giving notice in terms of rule 33 of Public Procurement Rules 2004 prior to the acceptance of a bid or tender. Incomplete applications are likely to be rejected
If information furnished by any contractor/firm proves to be false at any stage, their contract shall be cancelled.
The advertisement can also be seen on ppra.org.pk and www.ist.edu.pk
Project Director (Works) Institute of Space Technology-1, Islamabad Highway, Near Toll Plaza, Islamabad. Phone No: 051-9075654, 051-9075590 Fax No 051-9273310